Czech Republic Outsourcing Scorecard
The Czech Republic is a popular choice for German customer service centers, though the country's IT processes are still maturing.
Sat, July 15, 2006
CIO — A guide to outsourcing in Czech Republic.
- Overall Ranking: Challenging
- Average 2nd Year Programmer Salary: $10,000 to $15,000
- Geopolitical Risk: Moderate
- English Proficency: Good
- Pros: Low costs, political stability and cultural compatibility. Emerged as ideal location for German customer service needs.
- Cons: Salaries and other costs on the rise. Little government support for IT services industry. IT process maturity low.