Amazon.com is everywhere I look this morning.
Today, I returned from a weeklong vacation to find a new Kindle Fire HDX tablet on my desk, along with a list of the top Amazon.com Cyber Monday Deals, according to the online retailer, in my inbox. And the first tech-news story I read this morning, and in the past week, was about Amazon's planned use of "drones" to deliver packages in the future. (Maybe it's just me, but Mr. Bezos may want to find a less abrasive name for his unmanned delivery vehicles before he starts send them to customers' homes...)
I'm going to hold on to the Kindle tablet for a while so I can review it, but I'm sharing Amazon's list of the top tech deals, just in case you didn't do enough shopping on Black Friday. Not surprisingly, Amazon was the most popular online retailer on Black Friday, according to ComScore, a company that tracks online purchases, and it's a safe bet that it will also be the most popular retail site today.
The list Amazon sent included non-tech items, but I'm including only tech-related products. You can find the full list of Cyber Monday bargains on Amazon's website.
I hope you enjoy your Cyber Monday. I'll be over here, behind my keyboard, recovering from Last-Day-of-Vacation Sunday.
- Save $50 on Kindle Fire HDX 7” Wi-Fi models, starting at $179
- 46% off Canon PowerShot point-and-shoot camera
- ASUS Convertible 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop, $199.00
- Samsung 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $477.99
- 10% off select Beats and Bose headphones
- Katy Perry’s latest hit album for just $6.99 (Sorry, I had to leave that one in there.)
- 70% off Life of Pi on Blu-Ray disc, DVD & digital copy
- Grand Theft Auto V, under $40
- Great deals on Xbox One Games