10 Tips, Tricks, and Timesavers to Get More Out of iOS 7
iOS 7 is more than just a pretty face: Get to know it a little better with these ten not-so-obvious features and tricks.
Thu, September 19, 2013
IDG News Service —
The new features are easy to use, but Apple's radical overhaul of the iOS interface has made some of them a little tricky to find. We'll show you how to locate and get the most out of ten handy new features in iOS 7--some of which you might not have even known existed.
- Turn on automatic app updates in iOS 7
- Block numbers from texting or calling you
- Share files on iOS 7 using AirDrop
- Change Siri's voice
- Use Activation Lock in iOS 7
- Customize Notification Center's 'Today' view
- Change the size of text in iOS 7 with one simple slider
- View a timestamp for each message in Messages
- See which iOS apps are popular in your neighborhood
- Make iTunes Radio play more of what you want, less of what you don't