CIO Hall of Fame
The CIO Hall of Fame honors men and women whose work has profoundly shaped the technology-enabled business landscape, demonstrating both creative vision and practical leadership in information technology. Previous nominees have been current or former CIOs who met a combination of the following criteria:
- Significant accomplishments in the field of information technology
- Demonstrable business impact within one or more organizations
- Respected industry status or renown (e.g., introducing a new technology or standard that gains widespread adoption)
- Influence on the IT profession and/or advancement of the CIO role
- Acknowledged leadership among peers and/or outside entities such as the media or industry experts
Nominations for the 2014 CIO Hall of Fame will open in September 2013. Please contact Lauren Brousell at email@example.com for more information.
For further questions regarding the CIO Hall of Fame, contact Staff Writer Lauren Brousell at LBrousell@cio.com.
Hall of Fame Inductees