2008 Winner Profile
- Project Description: The company's Industrial Technologies Sector deployed business intelligence tools from Oracle, creating a common interface to five disparate data sources covering 33 domestic locations, three market channels, multiple business units and 137 product categories. The industrial equipment manufacturer saves $200,000 annually through increased productivity because employees no longer have to collect and compile data from spreadsheets.
- Project type: Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Data Warehouse
- Business Functions: Sales, Order Processing/Fulfillment, Customer Service/Support
- Business Goal: Operational
- CIO: $model.cio100.cioFirstName Fleming, VP of IT
- CEO: Jim Bolch
- Headquarters: Davidson, N.C.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Revenue (2007): $8.8 billion