Victorian environmental regulator, the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) is on the hunt for a new CIO.
Reporting to the director of corporate resources, the CIO will be responsible for EPA’s system architecture and delivering information and communication systems and to oversee the organisation’s ICT governance process.
“As CIO you will provide high level strategic advice to senior management across EPA and drive a high performance culture across a diverse portfolio,” the recruitment agency said in the advertisement.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a constructive and flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships and work collaboratively.
- Have a strong commitment to provision of quality service to clients.
- Be committed to the environment.
- Gain enjoyment from their work.
“You will have significant experience in a senior information management role and demonstrated understanding of ICT technologies and architecture principles and in-depth knowledge of how information can be harnessed to enhance organisational effectiveness,” the advertisement reads.
“Experience in a public sector environment would be advantageous.”