CIOs and senior IT professionals are invited to attend a breakfast briefing addressing topics under the theme of ‘building systems that enable constant, profitable change‘, examining how CIOs are instrumental in creating environments of permanent innovation and change through a marriage of technology and business principles. Register here to attend.
The event will be hosted by Mike Simons, Contributing Editor of CIO UK‘s sister title, Computerworld UK and in partnership with ManageEngine on Thursday, 21 June at the 5-star May Fair Hotel in London.
Speakers will include:
- Aline Hayes,Head of Systems, Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), discussing the enabling of digital transformation at LBG
- Graeme Howard, CIO, Santa Fe Relocation, speaking about the importance of integrating IT into business and creating culture, as well as an overview of Santa Fe’s own digital transformation journey
- Sridhar Iyengar, Head of European Operations, Zoho Corporation willl cover the business aspect of digital transformation focusing on creating an IT organisation within your business, the business impact of new technology and internal cultural transformation.
At this morning event, you will hear about and discuss:
- How IT departments can transform themselves using artificial intelligence and automation as a first step to reshaping the wider business
- How to overcome complacency, fear and ignorance of digital transformation in the C-suite
- Strategies to create an agile, customer-focused culture among tech teams and the wider business
The free event, which takes place at 5-star May Fair Hotel in London, will be a combination of presentations, panels and interactive Q&As, and will include a first-class breakfast and plenty of opportunities for networking.
If you are a CIO, IT Director, Head of IT, Senior IT Manager or IT Manager, and interested in attending the event, please register for a place here.
For more information about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org