The iCloud Drive app lets you see all of the files and folders you have saved in iCloud. In this tip I’ll show you how to enable the iCloud Drive app in iOS 9, and I’ll show you how to rename, delete or move files and folders you have stored in iCloud.
Here’s how you can enable the iCloud Drive app in iOS 9:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to iCloud.
3. Toggle the iCloud Drive switch to the on (green) position.
Here’s how you can rename, move or delete individual files:
1. Tap and hold on a file.
2. You’ll see a menu with the following options: Delete | Rename| Info | More
3. If you tap on Information a screen will open with the text of the file, along with its full title, file type, size and other information.
4. If you tap on More in the menu for a file you’ll have the options of sharing the item, renaming it or moving it to a folder.
Here’s how you can rename or delete a single folder:
1. Tap and hold on the folder.
2. Tap the Delete or Rename option on the menu.
Here’s how you can move or delete multiple files or folders:
1. Tap on the Select link at the top right of the iCloud Drive app.
2. Tap the files or folders you want to move or delete.
3. Tap on the Move or Delete links at the bottom of the iCloud Drive app.
4. You also have the option of creating a new folder.
For more about the iCloud Drive app, see the original tip.