CIO today launched the beta release of a new premium online content program called Insider that will enable you to access the most exclusive articles and product tests from CIO and sister sites in the IDG Enterprise family, including Networkworld.com, Computerworld.com, CSOonline.com and Infoworld.com.
Signing up once gives you access to the rich resources of all five sites, some of the most respected and highly trafficked IT sites on the Web. When you become an Insider you’ll have access to information about:
- What to buy. In-depth reviews of enterprise software, hardware and solutions
- How to get ahead. Career advice from industry experts and peers
- Practical tips. How-to articles for IT professionals
- Exclusive research & analysis. Incisive reports, case studies, and more
- Executive and Peer Interviews and Insights. Deep dives with the industry’s top thinkers
- Invitations to select events. Get the inside edge.
Go to here to see a full list of the resources available to Insider members, and stay tuned as we release more features and functions.