How Are You Making Worldwide Connections?

Discover the Latest Trends in Global Procurement

574681 blog global it survey cio

It's old news at this point - we live in a connected world. Communication and collaboration can happen across borders, across oceans, all in the blink of an eye. But procurement of the hardware you need to make all that possible can often be a challenge. So we asked a group of your peers what they're doing to manage their global IT procurement needs.

For example, we found that 70% of organizations surveyed are developing relationships with IT suppliers in each country they do business in. Curious about how the other 30% are solving this need?

Download our Pulse of IT survey results today to learn about the other options your peers are using to handle their global IT procurement needs.


Copyright © 2017 IDG Communications, Inc.