B2B technology experts are an invaluable part of our strategy to inform and engage with technology decision-makers who rely on CIO.com, CSOonline.com, and other Foundry editorial brands. Part of our mission is to help leading technology companies reach these audiences with timely, compelling, and thought leadership content. To that end, we are introducing the CIO Experts Network, a new platform that will make it easier for you to find new opportunities to contribute content to our custom editorial programs.
We are looking for people who are interested in blogging, speaking on webcasts, moderating Twitter chats, participating in crowd-sourced articles, and other content and social media activities in support of our technology clients.
The CIO Experts Network will also be home to our community of freelance writers , who can use the platform to seek out assignments to create custom blog posts, white papers, and other digital content on assignment.
What are the benefits?
As a member of the CIO Experts Network:
- Your work will be published on our editorial brand sites and/or client-branded sites, providing exposure to a worldwide audience of technology decision-makers
- You’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with subject matter experts from the world’s leading technology companies
- You’ll have exposure on our global web properties and social networks
- You’ll be aligned with an established, trusted media brand
- You’ll be paid competitive rates for your expertise right in the Experts Network platform
There is no cost to join the CIO Experts Network, no minimum commitment for participation, and we will never share your contact information with third parties.
If you’d like to be join the CIO Experts Network, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org