Enterprises have dramatically increased their use of cloud in the last two years – and cloud has emerged as a positive force for change. But there are still barriers to adoption.
More than 50% of organizations surveyed increased their usage of cloud because of the pandemic, and 92% accelerated faster than anticipated, according to Microsoft’s Hybrid & Multicloud Perceptions Survey. Furthermore, more than 60% of customers plan further increases over the next 12-24 months, the survey found.
And yet Gartner reports that 50% of organizations surveyed will delay migration to cloud due to lack of insufficient cloud IaaS skills.
The list of hybrid and multi-cloud challenges facing IT and business leaders is a long one:
- Managing the existing IT estate and the complexities of a hybrid, multi-cloud landscape
- Expanding and changing security, compliance, and resiliency requirements
- Integration and data management requirements across the landscape
- Governance across the expanded ecosystem
In a word, the leading practices of yesterday and the requirements of tomorrow – from emerging expectations around remote work to accelerated technological adoption – are far from aligned.That’s where Kyndryl can help, offering end-to-end services to accelerate the cloud modernization journey. Capabilities include:
- Minimize risk and improve success with an integrated building-block approach
- Focus on security at the forefront of every engagement
- Partnering to extend ecosystems for better outcomes
- Tackle pressing business objectives in modern, digital ways via Kyndryl/Microsoft Joint Innovation Lab
- Deep industry expertise and thousands of person-years’ experience
- Modern automation, operations, management, and governance capabilities
- Advanced delivery: intelligent operations with automated and standardized processes across hyperscaler native and traditional IT
Kyndryl follows a 3-stage process:
- Cloud consulting: Cloud workload assessment, strategy, and architecture services for plan and buildout of cloud solutions. Also offering cloud migration and modernization services.
- Hybrid and multi cloud services: Provision, monitor, and manage IaaS, PaaS, and/or Container Platforms on any cloud environment (public, private, hybrid, or multi).
- Modern Operations with Kyndryl Cloud Management Platform: Platform capabilities to provide improved operational discipline through financial governance and accountability for IT consumption on hyperscalers or private cloud. Preventive and predictive fault / incident management with AIOps.
Interested? Click here to learn more and download the Kyndryl Global Practice Overview.